sábado, 5 de março de 2011

I'll carry us

Relembre-se cummings, porque sim:

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear

no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you


Nunca uma coisa chamada reeducação postural global - nome podre de pomposo, note-se - fez tanto sentido. Mas troque-se a distante Amadora, já agora, por um lugar que fique mais à mão e no coração, because therapy is where your heart is. Como hoje.

Hop in
, assim com aquele medo entusiasmado (era bom; querias) que é tão teu. My back's ready. I'll carry us.

Sem comentários: