sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

The ultimate badass



Instado a comentar esta capa do Record, Stewie Griffin teve o seguinte a dizer:

"Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Is that your best badass face? 'Cause, oh my, did that scare me. I think I even went number one in my pants a little. Can you, can you smell it? Hum? Hum? Can you feel the smell of your ruthless face evaporating from my jeans? But tell me, please, how did you come up with such an hedious face? Spent a lot of hours practicing, just you, a mirror and a picture of that bully in school who used to beat you up, have you? Dear God, I pity you. Now come and clean my pants at once, you moronic bastard. Yes, I wasn't lying about that specific detail, I have indeed wet my pants. Nothing to do with you and that pathetic face of yours, though."

4 comentários:

tiago disse...

não é só ele, são todos. e depois adoram cantar aquela musiquita "sou da juve leo sou descontrolado" - ui sou um granda maluco, cuidado comigo que vou fazer uns estragos tramados!ao mesmo tempo que cantam isto tão todos abraçados portanto tudo aquilo é muita estranho/rabeta

Anónimo disse...

muito boa impersonation de Stewie Griffin

Lourenço disse...

Calma pessoal

Morales disse...

Fabuloso!